A total of six studios, each one equipped with a kitchen on the balcony, a bathroom and dressing room.
Pink, blue, yellow etc… Every room has a particularly charming, peaceful atmosphere.
There are no telephones or televisions, on purpose, so you can truly enjoy the tranquility undisturbed.
There are 4 studios on the first floor: 2 with a large 180x200 cm bed and 2 with 90 x200cm twin beds.
The balconies adjoin each other and can be opened on request.
There are 2 studios on the ground floor: 1 with a large 80x200cm bed and the other with 90x200cm twin beds.
Furnished with a large 180cm bed or twin beds
It is possible to accommodate a third person per room with an extra bed.
Air-conditioning in all the rooms.
On arrival, a bottle of water, coffee, tea, sugar.
Sheets and towels are provided (cleaning is extra).
A kitchenette on a huge terrace with a view of the park.
Items provided :
- A Fridge
- Electric cooking rings
- Electric oven
- An electric coffee maker
- Bathroom with a shower, a sink and a w.c.
- Large dressing room.
- Broadband Internet access in all the rooms
- A 50m² room, equipped with massage tables, two side mirrors, white boards.
- Ideal for training courses and seminars.
- Daily or weekly rental.
- Dedicated massage & care room
- A big woodland park, glowing with flaming red Flamboyants.
- A large parking lot.
- La Plénitude is 800 metres from Friar’s Bay and Happy Bay beach
- The first two restaurants, Kali’s and Friar’s Bay Beach Bar are open all day long.
- La Plénitude is located half way between Marigot and Grand-Case.
- Marigot is well known for its market, and its boutiques and restaurants.
- Grand- Case is known as “ gastronomic” capital of the Caribbean.